Waiting for the Miracle

Friday, March 16, 2007

lakas-tama

Unlike the good friend-- who knows great advice and when to make use of 'em- I've always (or at least I think I have) been, I've now been scrambling to keep up with all the ruckus going on in my own life.

Unlike the guy who keeps his mouth shut-- like I also think I've been for so long- when pressured into spilling secrets, I've been blabbing about sensitive stuff right and left, front and back.

Unlike the quiet and collected boy in front of crowds I've been since days of old, I've turned into an over-zealous metro-bi capable of duping people unaware. People who don't know me, more specifically.

Unlike the bad-ass image of a kid I've wanted to build up since entering the university, I've mutated from a so-so football aficionado into social dance instructor wannabe on the verge of strutting my stuff for real. For real.

Unlike the typical conservative catholic I've been trained to be from seven 'til sixteen, I've become an objective and open-minded social analyst deconstructing every emotional decision a human makes into its simplest components detached from the illusions of fake reality.

Unlike the ultimate clean living and decent individual I've aspired to be during my childhood years, I've now developed a knack for some mischief here and more devilry there.

But unlike the relaxed and easygoing backdoor-underground workhorse I've been trying to transform into for some time now, I'm still the half-crazed fool I've always been when it comes to an internal circus of bees and butterflies and jelly-legs galore.

Some things never do change.


~~~

Quelques choses ne changent jamais.

~^_^~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home