Waiting for the Miracle

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

virgin!

I got to see Rome & Juliet today. Mylene Dizon and Andrea del Rosario (haaaaay, Andrea... :x) star in this lesbian art flick co-written (with Chris Violago) and directed by Connie S.A. Macatuno. It's a decent film and I highly recommend it, especially to still-close-minded-about-same-sex-relationships people. But enough about that. This is not a review or whatever. If you're interested in watching the film, you can still see it in Robinson's Metro East. Only six screening days left.

~~~

Juliet (Andrea... haaaaay :x) cries a lot towards the end of the story (I watched with someone, btw).

"Mga babaeng umiiyak talaga o," I muttered quietly.

"Hmm?"

"Eh hindi ko kasi alam gagawin ko 'pag may umiiyak na babae e," I said in reply.

"Di mo alam gagawin? Sometimes you just gotta be quiet."

"O tamo, humahagulgol pa!" referring to a scene where Juliet cries harder.

...

~~~

During the ride home.

"I can cry at will. Testingin kaya kita?"

"Ha?!" I blurted out, with a look of fright written down on my face.

"O, nagpapanic ka na ba?"

...

~~~

I'm confused. What should one do when someone's crying?

Sometimes, I'm not as cool as I think I am.


~~~

Laisses-moi te tenir...
éternellement.

~^_^~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home